Mirror Effect is a unique coating that is applied to the reverse side of glass or acrylic glass to create a reflective mirror like finish. It is great for glass vases, jars, framed glass, table tops, candle holders and more.
For best results
- Before using Mirror Effect, clean the object with glass cleaner or soap and water, then dry dry with a microfibre cloth.
- Apply in thin coats, allow the paint to try for 1 minute between each coat.
- Apply up to 5 coats to achieve the desired mirror effect.
- For added protection or reflectivity, apply a thin coat of Rust-Oleum® Ultra Cover 2X Matte Clear.
- For a darker appearance, apply a thin coat of Rust-Oleum® Ultra Cover 2X Flat Black over the painted side of the Silver Mirror Effect.
- For use on indoor objects
- Any-angle spray nozzle
- Mirror Finish Paint TDS